This hearty stew will still warm you up during the cold winter months.
- Beef chuck - 1 lb
- Baby carrots - 2 oz
- Butternut squash, cubed - 2 cups
- Mushrooms, medium, chopped finely - 3
- Celery, medium, , sliced - 3
- Green beans - 1 cup
- Red onion, sliced - 1 cup
- Tomato paste - 1/2 can
- Beef bouillon - 3 cubes
- Olive oil - 2 tbsps
- Garlic powder - 1 tsp
- Italian herb seasoning - 1 tsp
- Water - 4 cups
- Heat the water in a kettle, bring to boil.
- Prepare all of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle stew meat with garlic.
- In a medium pan, heat the oil on medium heat. Brown the stew meat on all sides.
- In a slow-cooker, add hot water, bouillon cubes, meat, and all of the prepared vegetables.
- Cook for 6-8 hours in the slow-cooker.