Beef with a bit of spice of life.
Beef Salpicao is a dish that consists of cubed beef(sirloin or tenderloin), lots of minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, and soy sauce. Make it spicy by adding hot chilli peppers.)
- Beef Sirloin or Tenderloin (cubed) - 1 1/2 lbs.
- Garlic minced - 3 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil - 3 Tablespoons
- Butter - 1/8 Cup
- Worcestershire Sauce - 5 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Ground Black Pepper - to taste
- Combine the beef, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic then mix well and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Apply high heat on a pan then put-in the combined ingredients once the pan is hot enough.
- Stir-Fry the beef until the outer part turns brown. Try to toss the beef while searing so that all sides are evenly cooked.(Do not overcook)
- Add the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and continue tossing until the liquid dries up.
- Put-in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Enjoy. Best when served hot.