Pork with a bit of a twist.
Pork Salpicao is a dish that consists of cubed pork tenderloin, lots of minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, and soy sauce. This dish is very similar to Beef Salpicao and the main difference is that this recipe uses pork.
- Pork Tenderloin, cubed - 1 1/2 lbs.
- Olive Oil - 3 Tablespoons
- Garlic, minced - 3 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Worcestershire Sauce - 5 Tablespoons
- Butter - 1/8 Cup
- Salt - to taste
- Ground Black Pepper - to taste
- Combine the pork, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic then mix well and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Apply med-high heat on a pan then put-in the combined ingredients once the pan is hot enough.
- Stir-Fry the pork until the outer part turns brown. Try to toss the pork while searing so that all sides are evenly cooked.(Do not overcook)
- Add the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and continue tossing until the liquid dries up.
- Put-in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Enjoy. Best when served hot.