Marinated salmon prepared and provided over a napa clothes spice up slaw.
It's an Asian fish dish easy and delicious.
Nutrition facts: Calories: 217 kcal; Fat: 2 grams;
- light soy sauce - 0.25 cup
- mirin - 0.25 cup
- sesame oil - 1 tablespoon
- seasoned rice vinegar - 2 tablespoons
- fresh ginger root , grated - 2 tablespoons
- fresh chopped green onion - 2 tablespoons
- minced garlic - 3 ½ tablespoons
- tuna steaks , cut into four portions - 1 lb
- seasoned rice vinegar - 0.5 cup
- SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, granulated - 0.5 tbsp
- light soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- fresh cilantro , chopped - 2 tablespoons
- fresh ginger root , finely grated - 1 tsp
- sesame seeds , toasted - 1 tbsp
- napa cabbage , shredded - 2 cups
- shredded carrots - 0.5 cup
- fresh chopped green onion - 0.25 cup
- large red bell peppers , julienned - 0.25 cup
- large yellow bell pepppers , julienned - 0.25 cup
- daikon radishes , julienned - 0.25 cup
1 In resealable bag, place soy marinade, mirin, sesame oil, therapy, chopped cinnamon, green red onion, and garlic. 2 Add Tuna steaks to bag, seal, and turn to coat with marinade. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning occasionally. 3 Preheat bbq grill to medium. 4 Place Tuna on grill and discard marinade. Cook both side 2 to 3 moments, or until cooked as desired. 5 Slice Tuna into thin strips and serve on bed of slaw. Asian Slaw 1 In small bowl, combine Splenda, honey, 2/3 cup rice wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon light soy sauce, cilantro, 1 teaspoon finely grated gingerroot, and sesame seeds. 2 In separate dish, combine the cabbage, carrots, onion, red peppers, yellow peppers, and radish. 3 Mix sesame seed combination and cabbage mixture. Let stand for 20 minutes.