A great vegetable dinner for your family.
Various kind of vegetables mixed together to make a great dish.
Nutrition facts: Calories: 163 kcal; Fat: 2 grams;
- fresh chopped herbs: basil, parsley, thyme, chives Two cloves of garlic, minced - 2 tablespoons each
- salt and a few grinds of fresh black pepper to taste - optional
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- fresh corn, medium sized - 1
- zucchini sliced into four long strips - 1
- yellow squash sliced into four long strips - 1
- large Vidalia, Walla Walla or red onion, cut into rings or wedges One bulb fennel, cut into wedges - 1
- small eggplant, cut into rounds - 1
Prepare grill to cook at medium heat. Combine herbs, oil and others i a large bowl. Toss with vegetable. start grilling and turning each side. Place remaining vegetable on the hot spot.