Shriemp creole recipe for shrimp lovers.
A quick, low-calorie version of Shrimp Creole that makes a wonderful dinner meal.
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined - 1 1/2 Pounds
- Onion, minced - 1/2 Cup
- Salad Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Tomato Sauce - 8 Ounces Can
- Medium Tomatoes, peeled and cut into pieces - 2
- Salt - 1/2 Tsp
- Pepper - 1 pinch
- Oregano - 1 pinch
- Marjoram - 1 pinch
- Basil - 1 pinch
- Green pepper, chopped - 1 Cup
- Brown onion and garlic in oil.
- Add the shrimp, tomato sauce, tomatoes, peppers and herbs.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.