This kebab is marinated in a spicy blend of herbs, which creates a very flavorful lamb kebab.
Marinated with spicy blend of herbs.
- Lamb fillet (cut into 1 inch cubes) - 2 lbs
- Green peppers - 2
- Cherry tomatoes - 2 pints
- Onions - 2
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil - 1/2 cup
- Minced garlic - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric - 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground red pepper/ Cayene - 1 pinch
• For about 24 hours prior to grilling, combine marinade ingredients and then pour into freezer bag. • Put the lamb cubes in marinade and then refrigerate until they are ready to grill. Be sure all pieces of lamb are coated well. • Prepare vegetables. Wash and dry veggies. Cut green peppers and onions into 1 inch chunks. Set aside. • Prepare skewers by spraying a light coat of cooking oil onto them to prevent sticking. Place the lamb and vegetables on skewers. Grill spicy lamb kebabs for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until done as desired. • You can serve with hummus, turkish cacik, a cucumber yogurt sauce for dipping.