This dish is a classic quiche made with canned tuna, mushrooms, scallions, herbs, and spices.
Made with canned tuna, mushrooms, scallions, herbs, and spices.
- medium eggs - 2
- egg whites - 2
- Fish, tuna, white, with water, drained, can , chopped (or salmon) - 12 oz
- chopped green bell peppers , seeded and finely diced - 2
- dried parsley - 2 teaspoons
- ground oregano - 1 teaspoon
- scallions , finely chopped - 4
- canned mushroom slices, drained - 8 oz
- medium garlic cloves , finely minced - 2
- hot red pepper flakes (optional) - 1 cup
- canola cooking spray - 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8-inch cake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Line with baking paper and spray again.
- In a large bowl beat eggs lightly and stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot or cold.