This is an easy and healthy guacamole recipe.
Healthy guacamole recipe.
- medium avocados - 2
- salsa - 1/2 cup
- hot pepper sauce , to taste (optional) - 1/4 floz
- medium cucumber , seeded, sliced into 1/8-inch rounds - 1
- salt and pepper (to taste) - 1 pinch
- Take avocados and cut in half. Remove and discard their pits, scoop flesh into a medium bowl, and mash with a fork.
- Add salsa and hot pepper sauce to the mashed avocado and mix well.
- Take the guacamole, transfer to a serving bowl, and surround with cucumber chips.