It is very good those people who do not take red meat or want a healthier alternative. It has got low fat.
Good for people who do not take red meat.
- Ground Turkey/ Fresh Turkey (Finely chopped) - 1 lb
- Red bell pepper (diced) - 1
- Garlic (finely chopped) - 1/2 clove
- Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped onion - 1 tablespoon
• Heat the oven to 350 degrees. • In a food processor, combine the red bell pepper, garlic, pepper, cumin, and onion until they are thoroughly mixed. • Pour the veggie mixture into a large bowl and then add turkey. Mix them properly. • Wet your hands and then form the mixture into balls, patties, or cigar-shaped pieces. • Place in oven and cook for twenty minutes. • You can as well cook the Turkey Kofta on a grill, either on skewers or alone, or pan fried for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through cook time.